- add formulas for planets.nu overpopulation-eat-supplies calculations
- bugfix: incorrect next-turn population for bad-climate planets in "Colonist / Native tax, happiness, growth & death"
- add PHost version of "Planet / Starbase Defense"
- various fixes related to climate death rate and overpopulation
- replace text input fields with numeric input fields where applicable
- added population growth charts for PHost
- added "Starbase Tech Levels Upgrade Cost"
- native growth incorrect if native happiness below 70
- native growth incorrect if native happiness below 0 (civil war)
- added "Towed Mass" option fuel consumption calculation
- added "Crystal Improved Desert Habitation" options for planets.nu
- added "Fuel Consumption" section
- "Ion Storms" incorrectly limited engine tech to 9 instead of 10
- "Mine Hit Damage"
- "Planet / Starbase Defense" added section about average number of torpedoes to destroy planet/base (ignoring beams and fighters)
- "Planet Structures" section changed to non-blocking warnings to allow calculations beyond normal 10M planet populations
- "Colonist / Native tax, happiness, growth & death" section changed to non-blocking warnings to allow calculations beyond normal 10M planet populations
- "Rebel Ground Attack" section changed enhanced with mines / factories / defense calculations
- expanded "Mine Hit Damage" section
- added "Mine Hit Damage" section
- added "Minefield Decay" section
- added "Ion Storms" section
- "Movement: Next Turn Waypoint" section returned wrong values for right-to-left and/or bottom-to-top movement
- "Movement: Next Turn Waypoint" section now shows whether ship arrived or not, and single-click copy next turn coordinates to starting coordinates
- "Colonist / Native tax, happiness, growth & death" section now allows up to 15 hissing ships
- "Colonist / Native tax, happiness, growth & death" section could show natives paying taxes even if happy < 31
- "Waypoint Distance & Travel Time" section has been updated and now uses proper turn-by-turn movement code
... many undocumented changes 2006-2011...
* 2006-Aug-01: initial release